The clubhouse was built on its present site in 1896, It has undergone changes due to a fire (1905) and periodic additions to accommodate growing numbers. The present layout was completed in 2003.
The Bradshaw Room and the Dining Room cater for members and visitors alike and afford panoramic views of the links. There are separate locker rooms with personal lockers and rest rooms for use by visitors and the bar and dining facilities are open to all. Full a la carte and table d’hote menus are available as are snacks and sandwiches.
Private dining for groups is available on request. The main dining room seats 150. Visiting groups are encouraged to avail of the private facilities seating up to 30 persons if required.